To whom it may concern… within this article are ideas which can contribute to the easing of African american poverty and injustice allowing them to gain economic stability while achieving goals often wished of. If you feel this Agenda is Good for the black community.. please leave a comment and follow me for future updates.
1. Government contracts- 25% of all govt. Contracts should go to minority companies. If those companies lack equipment necessary for completion of tasks the govt. Must provide the necessary equip. In return said company will reimburse the govt. With a portion of its profits or at a reduced cost to the govt. All contracts are negotiable.
2. Minority rates for minorities willing to farm.
3. The federal govt. Should provide 40 acres and a tractor in exchange for cut rate harvested goods. The land provided those blacks should be from areas allocated to the program. The cost of the land should be 25% less than market value. Allow the formerly incarcerated to practice law
4. The ability to allow formerly incarcerated black men to study law allows for a portion of the black community to keep the justice department honest.
5. All police must be equipped with body cameras. Raise police pay. Offer departmental incentives for minority hires. Harsher sentences for officers who break the law. Hate crimes resulting in death should invoke the death penalty.
6. Self sufficient communities black owned banks, black owned schools, black owned and operated healthcare facilities
7. For every white owned corporation there should be a minority corporation in competition. With access to capital that allows said company to be as viable an option as the white owned corporation.
8. Restoration of all rights upon completion of criminal sentences except for murder, rape or a violent offense
9. Teacher raises. incentives for graduating high school students to become teachers.
10. Equal amounts of African American militias. Regulated the same as all other militias.
11. A dual citizenship program that allows blacks the ability to choose a country of hereditary descent. Allowing the reclaiming of their african half of nationality.
12. 15 year prison sentence mandatory for anyone who assaults a pregnant woman of any race. I would like it to be named THE MARY TURNER ACT.
13. the creation of an african american stock exchange for african american small businesses and start ups
14. Continuing the ACA that Obama began.
15. Due to the implementation of racist laws that have kept blacks in poverty. All african Americans should be unionized and protected under law as protected workers meaning in times of corporate hardship all others must be laid off or terminated before the african Americans are. This doesn’t mean they can’t be fired for procedures and protocols.